When TV presenter Duncan Wood bid farewell to ITV Calendar, he found himself with a wardrobe of designer suits he no longer…
Heather Griffiths — Volunteer Coordinator My first time working with volunteers was during my role as a curator at Harewood House. I…
Our mission and vision
Our mission is to help children and young people with a life-limiting condition, along with their families, to live well and fully, offering the best possible end-of-life care and support to the family in bereavement.
Our vision is that every child and young person has access to palliative care when and where they need it.
- being child and family focused
- listening to and valuing each other
- delivering high standards in everything we do
- being flexible, responsive, open and honest
- working holistically and in collaboration with others
- being dedicated, compassionate and caring