We have been caring for babies, children, and young people with life-limiting conditions from West, North and East Yorkshire for more than 30 years. Every year we care for more than 420 families at our hospice in Boston Spa, in hospitals and in their own homes. We also support more than 150 bereaved families each year.
We are seeking a confident, enthusiastic person to be a Sunday Assistant Manager in our new charity shop in Beverley.
You will have experience of working with a diverse range of people and get a buzz out of generating funds for charity.
Our ideal candidate will
- be dedicated, compassionate, work in collaboration with other teams, be open, honest, flexible, caring and deliver high standards in everything they do
- want to work in a well-established, award-winning charity retail team, raising funds to support our children, young people and their families from the time of their referral through to end-of-life care
- understand the importance of creating a community hub within our charity shops, and be able to provide a safe, inclusive environment from which to generate revenue for our hospice
Our benefits include
- 32 days annual leave plus statutory holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- recognition of NHS pension scheme for candidates who are currently in the scheme (alternative stakeholder pension also offered)
- occupational sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you want to be part of an exciting new journey in our Beverley shop, and you are seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please complete an application form, referring to the job description and person specification.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This advert will close when a suitable applicant is appointed, so please apply as soon as possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submission, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK to fulfil this role.