About Martin House
Martin House has been caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions from West, North and East Yorkshire for more than 30 years. Every year we care for more than 420 families at our hospice in Boston Spa, in hospitals and in their own homes. We also support more than 150 bereaved families each year.
We are seeking an engaging and proactive Partnerships Executive to join our successful Partnerships Team at Martin House. As we embark on an ambitious growth strategy, we’re looking for someone to Support the Partnerships Manager to develop and deliver long term, strategic & income generating partnerships.
You will be a self-driven, personable individual, with excellent communication and relationship management skills who is passionate about working with businesses and delivering effective partnerships.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be dedicated, compassionate, work in collaboration, be open, honest, flexible, caring and deliver high standards in everything you do.
- Want to work in a well-established, award winning hospice, working as part of the multidisciplinary team to support the children, young people and their families from the time of their referral through to end of life care.
- Have experience within the charity sector or a sales/marketing role.
- Have an understanding of the charity sector and regulations.
- Be driven, tenacious and ambitious with a passion for corporate fundraising.
- Be self-motivated, organised and a flexible team player willing to assist the Partnerships Manager in managing and developing and long-term, valuable partnerships for the hospice.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy managing a small portfolio of corporate partners independently.
- Be creative and have good attention to detail.
Our Benefits include
- Annual Leave – up to 40 days per year.
- Sick pay – six months full pay and six months half from day one of service.
- Pensions – Recognition of NHS pension scheme for candidates who are currently in the scheme and up to 10% contributory AVIVA scheme.
- Enhanced Parental Leave- maternity match to the NHS.
- Life insurance – two times annual salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free parking.
If you want to be part of an exciting new journey within the Charity and are seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you…
Please complete an application form, referring to the Job Description and Person Specification or for further information contact Victoria Coltman, Head of Corporate Partnerships by email – email@example.com or by telephone on 07827 505455.
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 23rd February 2024 and applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place on Friday 8th March 2024.
If you have not heard from us by 4th March 2024, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK.