We have been caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions from West, North and East Yorkshire for more than 30 years. Every year we care for more than 420 families at our hospice in Boston Spa, in hospitals and in their own homes. We also support more than 150 bereaved families each year.
We are looking for a Clinical Services Administrator to work as part of a team to provide secretarial and administrative support to the clinical services team.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK.
Our ideal candidate will
- be dedicated, compassionate, work in collaboration, be open, honest, flexible, caring and deliver high standards in everything you do
- want to work in a well-established, award winning hospice, working as part of the multidisciplinary team to support the children, young people and their families from the time of their referral through to end of life care
Our benefits include
- family time is important to us, so we give our employees 32 days annual leave (plus statutory holidays)
- recognition of NHS pension scheme for candidates who are currently in the scheme (alternative stakeholder pension also offered)
- occupational sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- life assurance
- free parking onsite
- continued investment in personal development
- extensive range of other benefits to support you, your wellbeing and your family
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. More importantly creating an environment where everyone, from any background can enjoy doing their best work.
If you want to be part of an exciting new journey within the charity and are seeking a new challenge we would love to hear from you.
Please complete an application form, referring to the job description and person specification. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or for further information contact Rachel Sherbourne, Head of Business Administration, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01937 845045 ext. 151.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 17 July 2022.
Interviews will take place on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 July 2022.
If you have not heard back from us by Friday 22 July, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.