Volunteer at Our Events
You can help us make a real difference
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals to help us with our busy events calendar. This can be as little as a couple of hours helping to promote our events in your area or place of work, or a full day actively helping us at an event like our Colour Run. Without the help of volunteers we wouldn’t be able to offer our huge range of events.
Click here to enquire about being a volunteer
What can you get involved in?
- pre-event promotion
- encourage participants during events
- acting as a route marshal
- selling raffle tickets
- helping at a water station
- selling programmes
- assisting with registration (Martin House events only)
- helping with car parking
- assisting with pre-event set up and/or post-event clearance
- collecting money
What skills do you need?
- Great interpersonal skills
- Practical skills and initiative
- A willingness to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and a pro-active attitude
- A flexible approach
How much time do you need to commit?
Any amount of time you can provide would be valuable to us.
What events can I volunteer at this year?
- 14th May, Leeds Half Marathon, Leeds
- 21st May, Dragon Boat Race, Roundhay Park, Leeds
- 30th June, Golf Day, Wetherby
- 9th July, Leeds 10K, Leeds
- 23rd July, Colour Run, Stockeld Park
- 6th August, York 10K, York
- 2nd Sept, Anniversary Walk, Temple Newsam
- 10th September, Great North Run, Newcastle
- 8th October, Yorkshire Marathion, York
- 8th October, Open Day, Martin House
- 18th November, Christmas Fair, Wetherby
- 26th November, Santa Run, Stockeld Park
How do I register my details?
To sign up, simply fill in our online registration form
or for more details please call the events team on 01937 844569.