The Business Club offers you the opportunity to network with likeminded professionals, demonstrate your corporate social responsibility, and support children's hospice care in our region.
Established in 2014, the Business Club currently boasts over 50 members and provides a sustainable annual income for hospice services. By committing to a donation of £250 (plus VAT) per year over three years, you will receive invitations to regular networking events, advice and materials to help demonstrate your corporate social responsibility and support with your fundraising ideas - whilst helping us to plan for the future.
The Business Club aims to raise £25,000 each year, which will go towards providing a Care Specialist, who will work with children and young people, and their families, at our hospice and in families' own homes.
When you join, we will:
How will your business benefit?
- include your logo on our Business Club Members' page with a link to your website
- help you to meet your CSR objectives
- support you with your fundraising ideas and materials
- provide our Business Cub logo for use on your website and promotional material
- offer preferential places at our events for members of your team
- invite you to attend, and host, our Business Club networking events
- supply a Business Club member plaque and window stickers for you to display.